An interview of Mary Bridget Davies of A Night with Janis Joplin by Monique A. LeBleu. In this podcast, Davies talks on becoming a mother, performing from an early age, her work with Playwright and Director Randy Johnson, the evolution of the show from its roots, to its Broadway stint and to the La Mirada Theatre, playing with Robby Krieger from The Doors, working toward an album with her band, and Singin' the Blues, and bringing iconic and enigmatic icon Janis Joplin back to life at the LA Mirada Theatre for the Performing Arts.
For more story visit Better-Lemons.com.
more articles to inspire
- August 9, 2017 THEATRE MOVEMENT BAZAAR'S JOURNEY TO RUSSIA - Day Five
- September 6, 2018 Joan's LA: Theatre, Restaurants, and Flea Market Tips For This Weekend
- March 2, 2020 Now Registered on the Better Lemons Calendar – February 25 - March 1, 2020
- April 24, 2020 Spotlight Series: Meet Amanda Conlon - Actor, Singer and Director Who Created Bucket List Theatre
- October 11, 2017 Ashton's Audio Interview: Bonita Friedericy - General Diane Beckman of TV's "Chuck" - stars in “With Love and a Major Organ” at The Theatre at Boston Court
- December 5, 2018 Winners! Killers! Producers!: 'Celebration' Announces Its 2019 Season, 'Celebrating' Reading Series' 'Skin Like Milk'
- March 13, 2019 Ashton's Audio Interview: The cast of “America Adjacent” at Skylight Theatre