Former beat cop and recent widower Walter “Pops” Washington has made a home for his newly paroled son, Junior, in his sprawling, rent-controlled New York City apartment on Riverside Drive. But now the NYPD is demanding his signature to close an outstanding lawsuit, the landlord wants him out, the liquor store is closed, and the church is on his back — leaving Pops somewhere between Riverside… and crazy.*
Enjoy this interview with Lesley Fera starring in “Between Riverside and Crazy” at The Fountain Theatre, running until Jan 26th. You can listen to this interview while commuting, while waiting in line at the grocery store or at an audition, backstage and even front of the stage. For tickets and more info Click here.
*taken from the website
more articles to inspire
- December 31, 2019 Audio Interview: the cast of "Between Riverside and Crazy" at Fountain Theatre
- May 15, 2019 Audio Interview: Bill Brochtrup - John Irvin on the ABC television drama NYPD Blue and the cast of "Daniel's Husband" at Fountain Theatre
- May 13, 2019 Now Registered on the Better Lemons Calendar – May 6 - 12, 2019
- February 17, 2017 Urgent call to action: Robert Schenkkan's ‘Building the Wall' will premiere at Fountain Theatre, roll across U.S.
- March 16, 2017 A Serious Talk with A Serious Man: Robert Schenkkan, Pulitzer-Prize Winning Playwright
- April 5, 2017 CARNAGE AND COMPASSION IN TRUMP'S AMERICA
- October 16, 2019 Audio Interview: Sharon Lawrence - Sylvia Costas Sipowicz in the ABC drama series NYPD Blue stars in "A Kid Like Jake" at the Pasadena Playhouse