Inside a desolate bar in the middle of nowhere, bartender Hank and his only customers, Jonas, a man on the run, and Ruby, a mysterious woman on a mission, settle in for a long evening to ride out a windstorm.
Enjoy this interview with the cast of “It Is Done” at Theatre 40, running until Feb 19th. You can listen to this interview while commuting, while waiting in line at the grocery store or at an audition, backstage and even front of the stage. For tickets and more info Click here.
*taken from the website
Please follow and like us:
more articles to inspire
- January 22, 2019 It Is Done
- February 13, 2019 Audio Interview: The cast of “Rod Serling’s Stories from the Zone” at Theatre 40
- January 16, 2019 Audio Interview: The cast of “A Misunderstanding” at The Complex (Ruby Theatre)
- August 3, 2018 Audio Interview: Howard Storm – veteran television director (Mork & Mindy, Laverne & Shirley, Full House) and the cast of "Screwball Comedy" at Theatre 40
- October 5, 2018 Audio Interview: The cast of “26 Pebbles” at Theatre 40
- January 16, 2019 EVENTS OPENING THIS WEEK
- December 14, 2018 Friday Features – Sweet Shows This Coming Week
- December 7, 2018 Friday Features – Sweet Shows This Coming Week
Leave a comment