An interview with show creator, animator, and host of "Buzz'd Out" an immersive one-hour game show at the Studio/Stage for the Hollywood Fringe Festival and at Pasadena Media, with Monique A. LeBleu of Better Lemons. Extended shows at the Studio/Stage Friday, July 6, 2018 at 9 p.m. and Sunday, July 8, 2018, at 7 p.m.
Intro/outro: Backed Vibes by Kevin MacLeod
(Used via Creative Commons permissions licensing via YouTube)
more articles to inspire
- July 6, 2018 PODCAST: An interview with Ben Benjamins of "Buzz'd Out! Live!"
- August 17, 2018 Director Jessica Lynn Johnson With Monique LeBleu For Better Lemons
- April 28, 2018 Vixen DeVille (Cat LaCohie)
- May 31, 2018 Matthew Robinson - BlackBalled: The rise and fall Of Negro League Baseball
- March 21, 2019 JOAN OF ART: Jordan Peele's new Horror film US, LA Fashion Week, Vegan Faire, and L.A.'s Green Tours
- August 17, 2018 Friday Features – Sweet Shows This Coming Week
- July 10, 2017 THE FRINGE IS OVER! AND ... NO IT'S NOT