FringeTV's theme for HFF18 is "Superheroes", so you can expect some more segments like this gem from HFF14. Thanks to those of you who helped pick this year's theme. Have ideas for coverage? Contact FringeTV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to those of you who attended the Money & Promotion Workshop on Sunday. If you weren't able to join, you can check it out here.
- Open houses and tours are still happening at participating venues this month. Check out the comprehensive list here.
- First Office Hours is Wednesday, March 28th from 7-10pm at St. Felix (1602 N. Cahuenga Blvd.)
- Registration (for those who want to be included in the printed version of the guide) must be completed by April 1.
- Town Hall 2: Marketing will be Tuesday, April 3rd from 8-10pm at Assistance League Playhouse.
- Print Ad purchases for this year's guide (including artwork) are due by April 15.
Questions? Send them to email@example.com.